As of 9/4:
- Netbook is now starting to be functional! Installed 3 browsers: Midori, Dillo (compiled from source), and Lynx (oh yeah old skool), enabled ssh and disabled port 22 access, and enabled remote desktop.
- Secured my facebook & twitter logins via 2-factor auth.
- Started a password database and changed a bunch of passwords to be more secure.
- Tried to restore my old phone pics from a backup, and realized that the phone backup doesn't exist (oh well)
- Bike ride - ~12 miles, around Lake Merced, for some much needed exercise. Going to try to do a ride every day!
Still to do:
- Lock down ssh even more (via key / user) on the netbook
- Setup DNS service on the netbook or VM on the big mac
- Setup Nagios to ping my server and let me know if it's down
- Learn about Version Control in Wordpress so I can get started customizing
- Setup a VPN
- Get Wifi working on the netbook
- Design some Name Cards
- Play around in Illustrator to work out some laser cutter ideas I have
- Make some Pudding because it's awesome